Etiketter

fredag 23 september 2011

Jens mail to Sarah

Sarah at last!
I have been worried, you haven´t written in weeks. Me and the gang have start think that you forgot us or moved on for some reason. But now we know that you think about us. The gang is all right and we had some fun the last week, you should have been here. It was so fun, we found an old bunker with some rifles in it. Then we tok some bottles and cans and practiced shooting. It was amazing! Oh…by the way one of the rifles kind of blew up in Martins face so he kind of died…;( R.I.P. Thats kind of bad news… The funeral is on september the 12( he died the 11th of september). But the good news is that they are going to build a museum on the SPOT to honor Martin and the men that died there in the second world war. You know I´m coming on saturday to London so I wounder if I could sleep at your house?

Write back XXX or some thing Jen.

P.S. See ya!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I think you did a god but extreme text. You spelled everything right and I diden´t noticed anything wrong.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I agree, a good but too extreme letter. The news about the dead boy makes the letter unreal. You wouldn't mention a thing like that so casually.


    Don't forget capital letters on weekdays (Saturdays) and months (September)

    Divide the text into paragraphs (stycken) when you change the subject.

    Correct:
    ... had started thinking....
    ... that you are thinking about us...
    ... we took...
    ... I wonder...

    SvaraRadera