Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie´s dairy

Today was the worst day in my whole life. I let down my mom, my brother and my best friend, Egg!
I was just thinking about Dot all day and forgot the things I promised to do. I promised mom that I would help her with a sign, I teased Philip and the worst thing of all was that I let my best friend down :(. I forgot about the meeting, the speech and didn´t help him to make his parents anniversary awesome. But like that wasn´t enough Dot forgot about our meeting at the windfarm cause she was watching cartoons! --____--

But fish that kitt, tomorrow I´m going to change! For Glory!

                                                            P.S. WHY THE FISH ARE YOU READING MY DAIRY?!






                                                                                                                // L. L

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar