Etiketter

torsdag 6 oktober 2011

engelska läxa vecka 40

Daniel asked the girl if she wants to go to McDonalds.
-Do you vant to go to McDonalds with me, it could be like date.
-Ok latse say six o clock, see you then.

-BEN CAN YOU COME A DOWN HERE A MINUTE!!!!!!!
-Okey, you dont need to yell. What is it?
-I am in a joke mood and I wonder if you could go to McDonalds for me whith this girl and pretend to be me?
-Dont you think she will be mad?
-PLESE!
-Oh okay.

 One hour later at McDonalds.
-Hi Daniel.
-Hi.
-Lets go inside.
-I´m going to order a Big Mac, what do you want?
-I want a Mac Feast.
They started to eat.
-This whas really good. What do you think Daniel?
GLUFS!GLUFS!
-Yeah!
-You eat like pig.
RIIIIIIIIIING.
-Oh its my phone. Ben spiking.
-WHAT!!!!!BEN!! ARRRRRG!! GIVE THIS TO DAVE!
-Ah, dont slap me.
-Later.
-AAAAAAHH! Why did you slap me.

1 kommentar:

  1. Your text is identical with Michael!!! (Who is the guilty one?)

    Write more! Describe people and scenes.

    I've copied and printed this text to be able to correct it. Look at the corrections and ask if you don't under stand why I've corrected.

    SvaraRadera